Welcome to awakeningwest.com Welcome to Awakening West

awakeningwestblog

Wednesday, September 04, 2002




This has been a very busy two weeks, hence the calendar page falling a bit behind. Once all of the site pages are complete then it should be easier to keep the existing ones up to date.

We are still not receiving much input from you, the users. Remember the forums, the events calendar, and the directory, and if you would like a blog for yourself or a group please let me know.

Perhaps I'm a bit impatient. On this, I heard a lovely story. An American visitor to an English country house was marvelling at the wonderful lawns. He asked the gardener, "How do you get these lawns so beautiful?" The gardener replied, "Oh, just roll them for a couple of hundred years!"

I hope this website won't take so long to get going, but if God has the time to wait, then so do I.




Comments: Post a Comment

Home