Welcome to awakeningwest.com Welcome to Awakening West

awakeningwestblog

Sunday, January 16, 2005

The 23rd Psalm


The Lord is my Shepherd -- THAT'S RELATIONSHIP!
I shall not want -- THAT'S SUPPLY!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures -- THAT'S REST!
He leadeth me beside still waters -- THAT'S REFRESHMENT!
He restoreth my soul -- THAT'S HEALING!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness -- THAT'S GUIDANCE!
For His name sake -- THAT'S PURPOSE!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death--THAT'S TESTING!
I will fear no evil -- THAT'S PROTECTION!
For thou art with me -- THAT'S FAITHFULNESS!
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me -- THAT'S DISCIPLINE!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies -- THAT'S HOPE!
Thou anointest my head with oil -- THAT'S CONSECRATION!
My cup runneth over -- THAT'S ABUNDANCE!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life -- THAT'S BLESSING!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -- THAT'S SECURITY!
Forever -- THAT'S ETERNITY!


Comments:
AMEN to that! You've got good stuff, and the Holy Spirit guides you!
<$BlogItemControl$>  
Post a Comment

Home